Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN JESSIE!

(Although I'm not celebrating your birthday with you, BUT ENJOY YOURSELF! Cause, today's your very special day. Rush to the cinema to catch any NC16 movie. Sadly, only you can go in without cheating cause ALL of us are still underaged! See early birthday isn't good! Hahaha! You're older than most of us already! You're so old, oldie! ENJOY YOUR DAY, SWEETIE! With , Sheryl)

OLE! Half of us went to B.Well Eldery Centre. Firstly, we had briefing on what we were suppose to do. Next, we went to start chit-chatting with the Uncle & Aunties. The Auntie I talked to, she SINGS WELL! Seriously, although I don't really know some of the song she sang, cause they were oldies. But at least I know some, cause I heard them before. She sings so well! She's already quite old, like 80? Yet her singing talent's still there! Big claps for her! 

There, Auntie.  




Then, went around chit chatting with other Aunties. 




After everything, fed the Aunties, then we went for a debriefing session. It was very fun interacting with the elderly. I enjoyed myself (:

Went Macs for lunch before the bus arrive, we all look very funny cause almost all of us were in our 3r5'08 jersey, which makes it like a string of Orange ants walking along the streets. 

On the way back to school, on the bus, we all sang "Liang shan bo yu ju li ye" I WAS DAMN HYPER! IT WAS SO EXTREMELY FUN! The guys sang the first verse, then us then chorus, suddenly Leslie & Wei Bin sing so loud! Haha! DAMN NICE AND FUNNY! I LOVE IT! I WANT MORE SINGING SESSIONS WITH THE CLASS! 

After singing 2 songs, we yelled "3 CHEERS AND 3 CHEERS AND 3 CHEERS FOR 4R5! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIPPPP HURAYYYYYYYYY!" -YELLS. LIKE 3 TIMES, and another one after we alighted from the bus, we just shouted infront of the school like noone's business. DAMN FUN! I LOVE IT!




 

ILOVE4R5'09







After that, went Changi Airport with Sara & Mindy, cause I wanted to complete half of my homework, in order to study for A.Maths test! At least I managed to complete SS, Egeog, Chinese and abit of A.Maths. I didn't sit on the same table as the both of them, cause they wanted comfy seats while it was so difficult for me to do my work cause of the bending down so I went to sit on another table. We studied at Gloria Jeans Coffee or whatever the name is, cause other places didn't allow us to study. 

Sara completed her English at top speed, while Mindy gave up doing A.Maths after 2 attempts. Then the both of them chit-chatted non-stop like chatterboxes! Then they started people watching, don't know who they looking at. Lol, then they played Rubix, played handphone games. THANKS GIRLS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME! (Although the both of you were suppose to study! LOL

Left CA, then started talking about SOMETHING (hehehe :P) on the bus. I'M SO GLAD I'VE GOT YOU TWO GIRLS BY MY SIDE, YOU TWO TO THE MAX! 

SEE YAH TOMORROW! OLE DAY 2. I wanna go B.Well instead of collecting newspapers ): But nvm, EXERCISE! :D